Charge Controller PWM 20A 12-24V Epsolar LS2024R with Timer and Sensor
- 12/24V automatic recognition
- High efficient Series PWM charging, increase the battery lifetime and improve the solar system performance.
- Use MOSFET as electronic switch, without any mechanical switch Widely used, automatically recognize day/night.
- Digital LED menu, only one key solve all setting simply
- Intelligent timer function with 1-15 hours option
- Unique dual timer function, enhance the flexibility of street light system.
- Gel, Sealed and Flooded battery type option.
- Adopt temperature compensation, correct the charging and discharging parameters automatically and improve the battery lifetime.
- Electronic protection: Overheating, over charging, over discharging, overload, and short circuit.
Reverse protection: any combination of solar module and battery. The controller is for off-grid solar system, especially in solar light system, and protects the battery from being over charged by the solar module and over discharged by the loads. The charging process has been optimized for long battery life and improved system performance. The comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions can prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults. Though the controller is easy to operate and use, please take your time to read this manual and become familiar with it. This will help you make full use of all the functions and improve your solar PV system.
Nominal system voltage 12 / 24VDC*
Maximum PV input voltage 50V
Nominal charge / discharge current 20A