Not in stock
• LC display
• Display indicates charge and discharge status
• Load disconnect prewarning by acoustic signal
• Load status indication
• Choose among five load disconnect algorithms
• Four-stage PWM charging algorithm with integrated
• Protected terminals (up to 16 mm2 wire size)
• Full electronic protection
• Programmable nightlight function
The 20A Charge Controller 12/24V timer is especially suitable for operating solar lighting systems such as battery operated street and parking lighting as well as security systems.
A complete Solar Controller used to charge the battery during the day, turn on a light at night.
This unit with its fused battery and intergal day night sensor as well a remote control capability is a complete solar control system.
Solar charge controllers are included in most PV systems to protect the batteries from overcharge and excessive discharge. The minimum function of the controller is to automatically assure the battery is fully charged and keep the battery fully charged without damage to the battery.
The 20A Solar Charge Controller take the uncertain voltage from a Solar Panel and condition it to safely charge all batteries.
MC4 connectors 2,5 - 4 mm²
5.99 € *
Solar Electrical cable 4 mm²
1.99 € / m *
Solar Electrical cable 6 mm²
2.29 € / m *